Wanted: Hungry Web/Graphics Designers looking to put their mark on new creative challenges. Successful applicants have an impressive portfolio and are passionate about using design principles to achieve a business objective. They are impeccable at communicating ideas and excel at working with others.
These digital marketing team members have the opportunity to work in a professional agency environment with corporate clients as well as collaborate with an international, cross-functional team. The work here is challenging and rewarding. We're looking for someone who likes to lead, learn by tackling challenges, and wants to grow into Art Direction.
- Website Planning and Preparation
- Website Design
- Website Build
- Website Maintenance
- Marketing Collateral, Print Graphics Design, Branding
- Experience as a graphic and web designer including online marketing and front end development
- Strong technical knowledge of HTML, Flash, CSS, AJAX, UI
- Fluency in current graphic design and web development software
- Strong design style, including creative design solutions within the constraints of the internet
- Strong conceptual skills, including online software concepts and online experience concepts
- Ability to create and customize Wordpress and Drupal themes and templates
- Solid understanding of client deliverables, and the ability to take responsibility for them
- Understanding of, and experience in, corporate branding, layout, colour theory, and typography in both print and digital media
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative, internal motivation, and a sense of urgency
- Familiarity with scrum or agile is an asset
- $38,000 - $56,000 per year, depending on experience
- Extended health and dental
- Free at home internet connection
- Unparalleled growth opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your portfolio, resume and cover letter to Crystal Hartley-Pitt with "Graphic Design" in the subject line. Please indicate where you saw this posting. Only those who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
Find out more at www.smartt.com