SmartRay is looking for an electrical engineer with strong recent experience in LED lighting or lighting design industry who can work on and run with projects. SmartRay Inc. was established to offer energy efficient solutions in the LED lighting industry. Our mission is to provide a one stop shopping experience with the diversity of Residential LED Lighting, Commercial LED Lighting, and LED Lighting. We are located in the Greater Toronto Area and we’ve been in the LED lighting industry for more than 11 years.
1. ensures compliance with industry standards and company procedures
2. develop electrical plans, specifications and cost estimates for projects
3. deliverable production, including but not limited to cutting/trimming of plans, print making, photocopying, plotting, scanning, packaging, mailing, and other duties which may be required in the operation of the projects.
4. work with designers in other disciplines to coordinate overall design and technical requirements.
5. is responsible for the accuracy of bulk material quantity take-offs and material requisitions for materials applicable to the discipline
1. Diploma or degree in Electrical Technology or Electrical Engineering from a recognized technical institute/university or equivalent, relevant industry experience.
2. skilled with the use of Word, Excel, Access, etc..
3. excellent verbal and written communication skills
4. professional, courteous demeanor, able to interface with co-workers, management, vendors, clients and contractors.
5. Bilingual, Mandarin and English speaking
6. 1-3 years related working experience preferred.