SMART Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Productive and energetic workplace
exercise assistant, VON CANADA, Chatham (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON12 May 2017
Really a good place to work. I love and enjoy working with seniors. This job gives me a kind of self satisfaction .Moreover I will was able to maintain my health through this exercise. Management and all staffs are so supportive and dedicated to their works. good supervision and coordination.
busy and fast
Shipper (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 November 2014
i was very busy and learned alot at this place , i did all warehouse and production activities for a ladies wear company. controlled all production activities and assisted all others in offices.
Pros
free espresso and buns
travailler dynamique
Guard (Former Employee) –  jean talon ouest ,mtl,qc4 September 2014
un aspect assez fort de caractère surtout avoir un bon moral .travaille et savoir bien connaitre le méthode télémarketing et la patiente doit venu avec cette domaine de vie impeccable.
Pros
l'écoute des genres
Cons
il faut faire des vente pour avoir un commission
Happy..
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, P0331 May 2013
Typical day of work 6-7 days.. Ive learned how to deal other people.. The management are good.. Had a lot of friends and happy co-workers.. The hardest part of my job I may not say it a hard cause for me when you learned it easy for you to do it by yourself.. The most enjoyable part when I receive my ever first salary..
Pros
Free meal