SMART Employee Reviews

Amazing
Camp Counsellor (Former Employee) –  Don Mills11 December 2017
The people I worked with were great, and the job is easy if you know how to handle kids. Since it is a summer job, make sure to save money instead of spending it all like I did. The pay is good, and if you're in high school you could get credits from co-op. Make sure you're First Aid and CPR certified before the program.
Pros
Easy job, easy money
Cons
Cleaning up
Room for Advancement
Owner / Operator (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 December 2017
Working as a consultant at SMART Project Management has allowed me to develop critical skills in the relevant industry. Advancement is based on expertise, performance, and feedback which, is a critical element in what motivates me.
Pros
advancements
Cons
consulting
Productive and energetic workplace
exercise assistant, VON CANADA, Chatham (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON12 May 2017
Really a good place to work. I love and enjoy working with seniors. This job gives me a kind of self satisfaction .Moreover I will was able to maintain my health through this exercise. Management and all staffs are so supportive and dedicated to their works. good supervision and coordination.
busy and fast
Shipper (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 November 2014
i was very busy and learned alot at this place , i did all warehouse and production activities for a ladies wear company. controlled all production activities and assisted all others in offices.
Pros
free espresso and buns
travailler dynamique
Guard (Former Employee) –  jean talon ouest ,mtl,qc4 September 2014
un aspect assez fort de caractère surtout avoir un bon moral .travaille et savoir bien connaitre le méthode télémarketing et la patiente doit venu avec cette domaine de vie impeccable.
Pros
l'écoute des genres
Cons
il faut faire des vente pour avoir un commission
Happy..
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Clark Freeport Zone, P0331 May 2013
Typical day of work 6-7 days.. Ive learned how to deal other people.. The management are good.. Had a lot of friends and happy co-workers.. The hardest part of my job I may not say it a hard cause for me when you learned it easy for you to do it by yourself.. The most enjoyable part when I receive my ever first salary..
Pros
Free meal