SMART Technologies Employee Review

View all SMART Technologies reviews

SMART is a good place to start a career
Senior Project Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 September 2013
SMART is a good place to start a career. I learned a lot about people, technology, and customer service. The hardest part about the position was that it required me to handle extremely difficult situations. The people I worked with were awesome.

Other SMART Technologies Employee Reviews

Spent a lot of time in meetings
Returns Material Authorization (RMA) Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 February 2018
I could not focus on my job because of numerous daily meetings. Upper management had different agendas and it depended on which team you worked that guaranteed your success. I had the job of manager but was constantly undermined by a subordinate who had a relationship with upper management.
Excellent co-workers, low pay
Education Courseware Designer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 January 2018
SMART was excellent at hiring people who "fit" together. However, their pay was low and their expectations high. Months of work would end up being trashed due to sudden market changes. Very little foresight, disorganized, and prone to unreasonable expectations for revenue.