SMART Technologies Employee Review

View all SMART Technologies reviews

SMART is a good place to start a career
Senior Project Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 September 2013
SMART is a good place to start a career. I learned a lot about people, technology, and customer service. The hardest part about the position was that it required me to handle extremely difficult situations. The people I worked with were awesome.

Other SMART Technologies Employee Reviews

Lack Luster but Good Expereince
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 November 2017
As an intern at the company, my time there was temporary, but was a good experience. The bulk of the daily duties included data entry orders, running and sending reports, and using the CRM system. My coworkers were very passionate about their work and some were down right excited the moment they walked into the office. Though there was not a lot of 'marketing' involved in this position, it helps you understand some of the important processes in the 'sales' aspect of the company.
Positive environment
LMS Administrator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB2 November 2017
Very positive work environment. Great place to work. Emphasis on employees, job satisfaction, and real-world impact of the company.

Company produces education-related technology
Pros
Great culture, competitive pay, opportunities for advancement
Cons
Misdirected priorities from leadership