SMART Technologies Employee Review

View all SMART Technologies reviews

A great place to work and learn
ECOSYSTEM SPECIALIST - EDUCATION (Current Employee) –  Calgary1 May 2013
Overall, I really enjoy working at SMART Technologies. It has unique corporate culture, cutting edge technologies and reliable products.
In my day to day work, I manage relationships with partner; I manage different programs and projects; work closely with my co-workers and learn from them. I really like my manager, and his manage style.

The hardest part about my job is: I do not have any technical background.
Yes, I am fine with learning database administration, website updates, and IT products, but i do not have much passionate on IT industry, that is way I am looking for a job in a different industry.

I enjoy how dynamic my job is. I manage different program, participate in trade shows and conferences, help with website design, and create marketing promotional materials.
Pros
professional working environment
Cons
is not my favourite industry

Other SMART Technologies Employee Reviews

Great base product lacked vision
Education Services, Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 December 2017
Smart Boards are a brilliant product. Unfortunately SMART wasn't able to build on this product's success or develop the ecosystem around it to increase their success.
Pros
Convenient location and nice office furniture
Cons
Poor people management and politics.
Opinions on current workplace
Technical Support Agent (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS13 December 2017
My typical day sees me taking international calls pertaining to software/hardware related issues. I have used the opportunity to continue to expand my technical expertise as well as further develop on my customer service skills.