SMART Technologies Employee Review

View all SMART Technologies reviews

Interesting. Enjoy being part of a team who build interactive whiteboards that help children with learning disabilities.
Procurement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON11 March 2014
A typical day at SMART is exciting. Learned more on how the Interactive White Boards are made and work. I am proud to be an employee at SMART.
It is gratifying to hear from Educational Customers who have been able to give Autistic Children an easier way to learn and collaborate with their peers in class.
Pros
Work 1/2 hour extra a day and get a day off a month
Cons
Head Quarters have decided to close the otttawa office, letting go 80 people

Other SMART Technologies Employee Reviews

Opinions on current workplace
Technical Support Agent (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS13 December 2017
My typical day sees me taking international calls pertaining to software/hardware related issues. I have used the opportunity to continue to expand my technical expertise as well as further develop on my customer service skills.
Lack Luster but Good Expereince
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 November 2017
As an intern at the company, my time there was temporary, but was a good experience. The bulk of the daily duties included data entry orders, running and sending reports, and using the CRM system. My coworkers were very passionate about their work and some were down right excited the moment they walked into the office. Though there was not a lot of 'marketing' involved in this position, it helps you understand some of the important processes in the 'sales' aspect of the company.