SMART Technologies Employee Review

View all SMART Technologies reviews

High turn over rate and not a place for me.
Inventory Control Analyst (Former Employee) –  Calgayr, AB11 July 2013
Direct supervisor and team were awesome to be around and get along with however too many politics. Founders of the company seem like micro managers and are scolding employees all the time. Constant bickering between managers and employees in other departments and lack of communictions in company.
Pros
My team was the best
Cons
Felt like I was being watched at all times

Other SMART Technologies Employee Reviews

Fun and Casual Employee Oriented Company
Order Management Specialist - Summer Student (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 February 2018
SMART Technology is a great company which tries to really take care of their employees. They focus on a fun oriented work environment while also maintaining productivity, responsibility and respect.
Pros
Not in downtown
Cons
Difficult to reach with transit
Spent a lot of time in meetings
Returns Material Authorization (RMA) Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 February 2018
I could not focus on my job because of numerous daily meetings. Upper management had different agendas and it depended on which team you worked that guaranteed your success. I had the job of manager but was constantly undermined by a subordinate who had a relationship with upper management.