SMART SET Employee Review

Fun place to work
Assitant Manager (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC24 July 2013
Retail hours here as well. I learned a lot about clothing here, like how to dress women of all shapes and sizes, how to make them feel good in their skin and how to dress their body type. My management was great, fun and down to earth. My co workers were great also, and lots of fun. The hardest part of my job was again, the late hours making changes to the store for new product and displays. The best part of my job was knowing how to make women so happy in their own skin, and making them look and feel great about themselves.
Pros
Great discount
Cons
hours

Other SMART SET Employee Reviews

Amazing job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS30 July 2017
got to work will some very down to earth women, was happy with the management, my hours were very low due to sales coming out of the store, store prices were very high
Fun, supportive sales training with friendly competitions
Assistant Manager, Team Lead, Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  White Rock, BC29 May 2017
Not as high pressure sales as other retail stores I've worked for. Fun environment with a good team lead or assistant manager in place. Bonus - clothing discount!!