SMART SET Employee Review

Not good
Part time keyholder (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON25 July 2013
My typical day was, unload stock, clean up, help people, cashier.
I used to learn a lot with the old managers, but the new one they have, we'll she isn't really new anymore. Not going to say her name. But she's judgmental and talks behind other employee's back. I recommended all of our original employees to leave, because they didn't deserve to be treated that way, and thankfully we all left. My job was amazing I used to love it and the management, I went through 4 managers and they were all great except for this one. I do not recommended anyone to go into the store, since this new manager has been put in place. And all of our regulars no longer go there, thankfully! Absolutely disgusting.

Other SMART SET Employee Reviews

Amazing job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS30 July 2017
got to work will some very down to earth women, was happy with the management, my hours were very low due to sales coming out of the store, store prices were very high
Fun, supportive sales training with friendly competitions
Assistant Manager, Team Lead, Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  White Rock, BC29 May 2017
Not as high pressure sales as other retail stores I've worked for. Fun environment with a good team lead or assistant manager in place. Bonus - clothing discount!!