SMART PRACTICE CANADA:
Customer Service Product Consultant:
We are currently seeking a Product Consultant to provide world-class sales and service consultation to “wow” our customers and prospects through positive attitude, active listening and an enthusiastic solutions-focus attitude at all times.
Please visit www.allergeaze.com for more information regarding our products.
- Take responsibility for each call routed through to extension (point of call), as well as some outbound calling
- Process customer orders via email, phone, fax, and mail
- Act as a liaison for various business partners
- Occasional travel to tradeshows
- Radiate friendly professionalism, courtesy, and etiquette on the phone at all times
- Become proficient in systems required to enter/provide customer/order/account or website use information
- Understand the need for detail and accuracy of order information
- Provide knowledgeable sales information and product suggestions to customers
- Perform Accounts Receivable Policy (CCARP); including, but not limited to; advise customers of outstanding balances, increase credit limits, advise Customers of our NET payment terms
- Accept credit card payments over the telephone, via fax, or website, and process appropriately for accounting purposes.
- Initiate action on returns or complaints to ensure accurate, timely order replacement or resolution for the customer
- Develop a work-flow to maximize individual productivity; maintain an orderly work space
- Attend and actively participate in orientation, motivational training meetings/programs
- Adhere to schedules and attendance guidelines to support team and departmental goals.
- Must have exceptional customer service or sales experience
- Call centre experience is an asset (especially outbound sales)
- Ability to type 40 words per minute or more
- Excellent communication skills; written and oral
- High degree of initiative and versatility
- Superior attention to detail
- Reliable with a positive and professional attitude
Indeed - 17 months ago