We are looking for Shipping/Receiving clerk (Forklift License) for a packaging company located in Mississauga near intersection of Dixie Rd and Britannia Rd.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to assist in assembly of orders and prepare all paperwork for shipment. Determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Check all shipments and report shortages and defects to the appropriate work groups for all shipments. As well as; record material or items information received or distributed.
- Ability to assist with material handling needs.
- Follow up on all daily shipments to make sure they ship on time.
- Accept and process incoming shipments from customers or vendors.
- Contact all freight carriers for pick-up and personnel regarding any shipment delays or requested information.
- Knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Be familiar with standard procedures for packaging. Weight dimensions and pallets.
- Verify quantities and count independently; as required.
- Perform a visual inspection of products being shipped and the required data entry.
- Prepare various shipping methods via FEDEX/ UPS and other shipment methods as required.
- Perform various other duties and participate in special projects as assigned by the supervisor or manager within the physical constraints of the job.
- Learn to understand and comply with all safety and environmental requirements and company policies.
Starting Salary is $13.00 to $17.00 per hour depending upon experience. Interested candidates
please send your resume by replying this ad or e-mail at info @ smartoneservice.com.
Indeed - 9 months ago