Sle-Co Plastics Inc.
Specializing in injection molding and assembly for the automotive and electronics industry.
Sle-Co Plastics Inc. is a Tier II automotive and electronics parts supplier serving OEM markets for both interior and exterior molded components and assemblies. At Sle-Co Plastics Inc., our focus is to assist our customers to achieve optimal product design with minimal cost, through early collaborative involvement. Through innovative and proven techniques, Sle-Co Plastics Inc. is consistently able to produce the highest quality products and tooling while maintaining a very cost effective pricing structure. We can directly attribute our growth and success to our relentless dedication to customer service. Coupled with world class quality, Sle-Co Plastics Inc. has become the preferred source for Tier I and OEM suppliers primarily due to our team’s ability to react to our customer’s ever changing needs.
To support our current business and future growth, Sle-Co Plastics Inc. is currently seeking a:
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Provide vision and leadership that encourages growth and safeguards the assets and financial viability of the Company.
- Uphold the Statement of Values as established by the owners.
- Work with management to establish annual operating and capital budgets.
- Establish, with the assistance of the President, certain performance goals such as profits, cash flow, inventory and return on investment and monitor and report on those goals.
- Provide support to any number of projects from an operational, financial and resource standpoint.
- Assist in the establishment, and ensure compliance, of operational units' short-term and long-term goals with overall corporate objectives.
- Ensure compliance with WSIB, EHT, Statutory Holidays, payroll source deductions, corporate tax deductions.
- Oversee Sle-Co's financial accountability and controls; ensure appropiate fiscal controls are in place to meet statutory compliance and integrity of data and statements.
- Oversee the organization's budget process; establish timelines; provide support to the management team; hold the management team accountable for the process.
- Participate in streamlining business processess to ensure efficiency in the organization.
- Oversee the development and administration of the benefits program, compensation structure as well as compliance and reporting functions.
- Manage the development, implementation and tracking of Sle-Co's annual budgeting process. Such budgets shall be in sufficient depth to form the basis for the planning process and for financial performance comparisons.
- Identify and analyze information to give early warnings of potential problems and recommend corrective action.
- Manage reporting to appropriate government agencies.
- Oversee preparation of an annual report, other outreach materials and the website.
- Oversee payroll administration.
- Perform additional assignments as required by the needs of the operational unit, company, or as directed by the President.
- 3-4 years Business Administration Degree or Equivalent (advanced degree preferred)
- MBA or similar degree preferred
- Previous Automotive/Manufacturing Industry experience
- Excellent negotiating and organizational skills
- Results driven
- Detail oriented with excellent time management skills
- Strong experience with budgeting, project management, and supervision of accounting
- Solid experience with Accounts Payable/Recievable using Simply Accounting
- Ability to prioritize and focus associates on appropriate tasks/assignments
- Advanced knowledge with spreadsheets, presentations, MS Word, Excel etc.
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret financial documents and spreadsheets
- Work extremely well under pressure and ensure deadlines are met
- Work effectively in an entrepreneurial, collaborative environment, and is able to direct and work in harmony with a diverse group of highly motivated and capable individuals
- Strong relationship building skills
- Solid judgment skills
- Must have advanced knowledge of Access and Simply Accounting
- Critical thinking skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Organized and self sufficient
- Must be flexible with work hours (ability to work in excess of 40 hours)
- Willing and able to exercise the authority entrusted in order to accomplish assigned duties and responsibilities
- Must be comfortable and competent in a range of venues when there is need to represent the Company at the request of or in the absence of the President
- Must have a commitment to the vision and mission of Sle-Co Plastics
Sle-Co Plastics offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume including your earliest start date and salary expectations
Indeed - 16 months ago