Application Deadline: April 30, 2013
Employment Type: Full-Time
Slasto Stone Inc. is the future of the Marble and Granite industry known to date. We specialize in the recycling, manufacturing, and development of natural stone. In other words; our manufacturing product is just the beginning to the world of endless possibilities for our environment. Currently, we are expanding our charismatic team to gain a qualified, presentable, and professionally suited employee to join us in growing and enhancing our skills and endeavors. If you enjoy conquering challenges and utilizing your business oriented skills then Slasto Stone Inc. is the right pursuit for you.
- Provides confidential, executive, as well as administrative support while handling all confidential information in a discrete manner.
- Maintains a record of schedules and calendars daily, ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Assists in arranging meetings, schedules appointments, conference calls as well as co-ordinates travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Prepares and/or edits a wide variety of internal and external correspondence in the form of letters, faxes, memos, and e-mails.
- Greets clients and visitors to the executive office in a professional and congenial manner.
- Ensures documents that require signatures are accurate and all supporting documentation is available.
- Coordinates and prepares special projects and/or proposals as requested.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills as well as comfortable answering incoming calls and calling clients and/or suppliers promptly and professionally.
- Highly proficient with all Microsoft Office programs, with advanced skills in Internet navigation.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple projects and duties simultaneously.
- High level of motivation with an ability to work independently and also as a member of a team.
- Ability to exercise good judgement, show initiative, and be proactive.
- Ability to function under pressure in a fast-paced deadline oriented environment.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized.
If you are interested and eligible, please forward your resume by the requested deadline above. While we thank all applicants, only those short-listed will be contacted for an interview.
Indeed - 13 months ago
Slasto Stone Inc. is the future of the Marble and Granite industry known to date. We specialize in the recycling, manufacturing,...