We are seeking experienced office Site Administrators for our Edmonton Branch. The successful candidates will be responsible for providing clerical and administrative support to our construction team.
Skyway Canada Limited is one of the country’s leading providers of scaffold and shoring solutions. As a growing company with a strong national presence, our employees have the opportunity to grow and take on new career challenges.
At Skyway, our employees are our most important asset. That’s why we invest in our employees to ensure their safety on the job. Our full-time Corporate Health and Safety Managers are specialists in occupational health and safety, and ensure our products and our people are safe. We provide extensive and continuous Health and Safety training programs for all employees.
Our investment goes beyond safety to provide training opportunities to our on-site and management employees across the country. It gives our employees the chance to continuously improve their skills and knowledge.
- Provide administrative assistance to the site superintendent/management team
- Keyboard and perform data entry
- Operate office equipment such as photocopiers, fax machines and scanners
- Facilitates the process of distributing and collecting timecards of project employees, each pay period.
- Review employees work charts, timesheets, and timecards, to ensure that information is properly recorded and the records have the signatures of authorizing officials.
- Enter all employee time into dynamics system each week
- Ensure that all contractor invoicing is collected and sent to accounts payable each week
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of daily Workforce Reports, and ensure that daily timesheets correlate correctly.
- Assist HR with the processing of new hire employees and the proper documentation of terminations.
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- High School diploma or diploma/degree in business management or administrative assistant certificate preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience
- Word processing, writing, and communication skills
- Discretion, good judgment, organizational or management ability, initiative, and the ability to work independently
- Adaptability and versatility
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to Multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- CSTS vs9.0 (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification considered as asset
- Local candidates preferred due to the location of this position (Located in Edmonton Branch)
- Monday to Friday 8 AM - 4:30 PM
- 3 weeks vacation
- Benefits provided through Green Shield and RBC
At Skyway, you’ll be part of a team that is passionate about what we do and how we do it. Since 1967, we’ve delivered innovation, efficiency and safety to commercial and industrial projects across Canada. Skyway gives you the training, the challenges and the opportunity to take your career to new heights.
Please visit: http://www.skywaycanada.ca/careers.html to apply