Skystone Engineering is a full service provider of integrity programs and field inspection services for pipelines and pressure equipment as well as emergency management services. For over a decade we have helped the oil and gas industry operate safely, maximize up-time of pipelines and production facilities, and maintain regulatory compliance.
The Data Administrator manages the data entry and integrity for all Grande Prairie work activities (Inspection and Cathodic Protection departments). The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, shows strong initiative and wants to work with a team of passionate and committed individuals. This role will also have the responsibility of maintaining the Grande Prairie office, acting as the front-end representative when clients stop by.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Report writing support
- Entry of integrity services data, materials, and services into the corporate databases
- Review data for completeness and identify deficiencies (QA/QC)
- Verify materials tickets are entered properly into the database
- Communicate effectively with the Technicians and Inspectors
- Maintain the aesthetic look of the office, and clean once each week
- Other duties as required (answering phones, greeting clients, etc.)
Experience and Education Requirements:
- High school diploma
- Two to three years of data entry and/or office administrative experience
- Experience with a detailed database and information management system
- Experience in engineering or the oil & gas services industry is preferred
- Ability to work under pressure and remain motivated and on-task.
- Exceptional communications skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Skystone is committed to supporting career progression and ever-increasing responsibilities for individuals. We offer a competitive salary based on experience, as well as a comprehensive health care spending account.
Skystone Engineering is a full service provider of integrity programs and field inspection services for pipelines and pressure equipment....