As a member of the inspection services group, the Intermediate Field Inspector is responsible for, but not limited to, the following general duties:
- Inspect pressure equipment. Conduct internal, installation and external inspections. This includes submitting inspection reports in a timely manner within their certification limits.
- Assist in the development of appropriate short and long term inspection plans.
- Ensure appropriate use of technical, safety, and quality management system standards, procedures and forms.
- Collect data and input into internal database (inventory, process, maintenance history and corrosion data).
- Perform other duties required by Pressure Equipment Integrity Management Programs such as review of pressure relief device service data and inspection data.
- Assist in continuous improvement of quality management system.
- Travel to clients’ offices and field locations as required to fulfill company obligations will be approximately 50% of the time with the remainder in office.
Industry Experience and Education:
- Relevant pressure equipment experience is required.
- Knowledge of conventional upstream oil and gas industry.
- Regulatory knowledge.
- Proven skills in working with clients, office and field staff.
- Ability to work with fabrication and NDE contractors in an efficient manner.
- Knowledge of quality management systems is an asset.
- High school diploma or GED.
- API 510 or National Board Commission.
- ABSA In-service Pressure Vessel Inspector or In-service Boiler and Pressure Equipment Inspector.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of programs is required.
Indeed - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Skystone Engineering is a full service provider of integrity programs and field inspection services for pipelines and pressure equipment....