Skyservice Business Aviation Employee Reviews

I enjoy working here as the company is very reputed and successful. This is a very good company to work for as they are very flexible to your needs.
Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 March 2014
I start my day with checking messages on my phone and email. I enter the bills into the system (JP Program). Then I start replying to the messages that I have received. I learned about the JP Program which was new to me when I started. I enjoy working with my co-workers as we all get along and help each other when needed. I am very happy with the management as they always support me when I need their help. The hardest part of my job is reconciliations and the most enjoyable part of my job is dealing with the customers and helping them out.
Pros
BBQ events, Christmas Parties
Cons
Wanted: Some who needs my experience in life
Charter Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 August 2014
Having spent the greatest part of my life in the Service Industry, I find that a typically fun day is that of caring for others needs while enjoying comfortable atmosphere, trusted peers and seniors, while having fun accomplishing the tasks. Finding solutions to situations, solving the problems at hand or oncoming, I am willing to provide the best of knowledge, practices, experience, skills, and at the same time allowing myself the privilege of satisfaction for caring. In the sales world I would be considered the "Farmer" type sales person who values the relationship over the sale. In the Operations world I would be known as a "Fixer" who will work tirelessly until a solution is attained. I love humor, Life, and love to be of service to others in need.
What I have learned from life is that personal satisfaction is gained through hard work, humor, and caring for others. The rest of things are simply pluses.......
Pros
Nice to have perks now and then
Cons
Not allowing tasks to become burdensome
Must be self -disciplined.
Vice President, Western Canada (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 March 2014
Good Company overall. Very complex business with many many regulatory requirements to adhere to 24/7/365
Pros
Interesting enviroment. Constant Change. Pay very good. Nice people
Cons
Little support for Senior Management. Tough hours, the business is 24/7 and very complex.
Good company to work for
Line Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 August 2013
Greeting aircraft arrivals
taking care of customer needs as well as the pilots needs
towing aircraft
fuelling aircraft
very customer orientated making sure all there needs are looked after before there flights as well as when they arrive at our facility.
Most enjoyable part of the job is meeting the customers and make sure all there needs are looked after.
Fair enough
Maintenance Planner (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 March 2014
Fair enough to finish the day to day
Company is financially stable