Skyservice Business Aviation Services provides a full range of services from its modern Fixed Base Operation (FBO) facilities in Montreal, Toronto and Calgary. These bases offers full line service and complete aircraft maintenance and support for today’s most popular business aircraft. The personal and friendly service and technical expertise have earned Skyservice industry recognition as Canada’s top FBO. Skyservice has the people, services, and infrastructure to offer corporate and private clients all levels of aircraft management from complete turnkey operations to specific support services for a single airplane or fleet.
People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services.
We are looking for individuals who possess a strong drive for results and a passion for understanding and meeting the needs of our customers in a safety focused environment. If you want to challenge your technical expertise then this is the right team for you!
We currently have an opening for a Concierge (YYC).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a high level of customer service in accordance with the Skyservice philosophy,
- Facilitate efficient and courteous arrivals and departures of customers;
- Maintain effective communication and coordination between customers, line service crew and staff;
- Greeting and assisting flight crews with fuel requests, hotel reservations, catering, limo/shuttle arrangements, and other ground support items;
- Work closely with line service crew and pilots ensuring that all customer service needs are met;
- Facilitate comfort of passengers/guests and create a harmonious atmosphere;
- Assist van driver when needed;
- Conduct daily audits of facility doors, report findings to the VP, Western Region;
- Maintain cleanliness of the parking lot area, front doors, and other exterior areas (as required);
- Answer multiple line telephone and direct calls accordingly;
- Maintain two-way communication with incoming aircraft by utilizing ground-air radio;
- Provide feedback to the Supervisor, Customer Service and VP, Western Region regarding service issues or customer concerns;
- Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal rules, regulations, and procedures;
- Maintain security passes efficiently for guests requiring access to secured areas, and monitor the ramp for security breaches.
- Report missing passes to the Supervisor, Customer Service
- Help assist customers with directions to our facility, restaurants, and hotels
- Responsible for the organization and cleanliness of the front desk, main closet, coffee area, and lounge.
- Maintain supplies for the coffee area with our non tech buyer(coffee, creamers, milk, etc.,)
- Other duties, as assigned by management.
- Must have a valid driver’s license appropriate to the type of vehicle operated;
- Must possess a valid DA and Radio Operator’s Certificate
- A minimum 4-5 years’ experience in a discerning customer service environment;
- High School Diploma (an asset)
- Available to work on different shifts, including weekends and statutory holidays.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer
- Ability to deliver service that is courteous, discreet, efficient and professional
- Proactive and understand the customers’ needs
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to consistently provide a positive attitude.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the qualifications, please click on Apply Now!
We would like to thank all applicants for their submission but regret to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone or agency inquires please.