Skyservice Business Aviation Services provides a full range of services from its modern Fixed Base Operation (FBO) facilities in Montreal, Toronto and Calgary. These bases offers full line service and complete aircraft maintenance and support for today’s most popular business aircraft. The personal and friendly service and technical expertise have earned Skyservice industry recognition as Canada’s top FBO. Skyservice has the people, services, and infrastructure to offer corporate and private clients all levels of aircraft management from complete turnkey operations to specific support services for a single airplane or fleet.
People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services.
We are looking for individuals who possess a strong drive for results and a passion for understanding and meeting the needs of our customers in a safety focused environment. If you want to challenge your technical expertise then this is the right team for you!
We currently have an opening for a regular, full-time ACA, Avionics Technician for our Montreal location (YUL).
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform and ensure proper completion of all avionics activities as contracted by the customer, both in the hangar and on the r&
- Act as "lead" on major inspections and modifications of aircraft projects and will be responsible for overseeing and guiding the work executed by junior technicians and/or apprentices assigned to these projects;
- Ensure aircraft documentation is complete and accurate;
- Ensure that all components installed on aircraft are properly certified;
- Carry out duties as per the appropriate avionics control manual and ensure conformity to Transport Canada regulatory standards;
- Attend training courses as directed by company management;
- Adhere to the Safety Management System Policy;
- Maintain and ensure a clean and safe work environment at all times;
- All other related duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Valid Transport Canada E license is required;
- Minimum of five (5) years related experience;
- Background in working on Business Aircraft types, an asset;
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate strong organizational skills;
- Must be attentive to detail;
- Positive attitude;
- Team oriented;
- Good communication skills.
- Completed Aircraft Maintenance/Avionics Engineer program or equivalent.
If you are ready to apply your skills with a successful and growing organization please forward a résumé along with a covering letter specifying position of interest in the Subject Line (eg: ACA, Avionics Technician - YUL).
We would like to thank all applicants for their submission but regret to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone or agency inquires please.
Skyservice is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties.