The Company: Skyline is the premier operator and developer of destination communities in Ontario. With a rare world-class portfolio, our Canadian company was founded in 1998 by Gil Blutrich, the 2004 Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year. Skyline owns and manages marquee resorts and hospitality assets in both Ontario & Cleveland. We invest in hotels & resorts with sizable unleveraged land banks and significant mixed-use development opportunities.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Director of Telecommunications within the Skyline Vacation Club, this successful candidate will act in the capacity of administrative assistant and be responsible for administrative duties supporting several individuals in the organization including the Call Centre Team Leaders, Call Centre Associates and Directors.
Job Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for all administrative functions, including filing, scheduling meetings, creating expense reports, manage calendars, etc.
- Prepare weekly payroll, vacation tracking and scheduling reports for the Call Centre
- Schedule and track all performance documentation and implement proper filing process
- Support sales, marketing and operations management and teams as required
- Prepare meeting materials, presentations and minutes
- Manage and process quotes and invoices, and create purchase orders and cheque requests
- Track purchases by invoices to budget and communicate payment updates to suppliers
- Responsible for projects including developing spreadsheets, research, presentations and reports
- Interact with internal and external partners with the goal of delivering excellent customer service to members
- Encourages the pursuit of initiatives and opportunities that align with goals and objectives of the Club
- Coordinate training and communication to colleagues
- Administrative duties in reception coverage and monthly meeting
- Ensure the well-being of our guests /colleagues by being alert and reporting potential hazards
- Maintain confidentiality and model Skyline Hotels & Resorts standards, while caring for guests, clients, co-workers, owners, and suppliers
Note: Job descriptions are not intended to be exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills or efforts associated with or expected of a role, but are intended to accurately reflect principal job elements.
Key Required Skills:
- Communicates clearly, concisely and effectively both verbally and written
- Able to adapt in a fast paced, dynamic environment, and take initiative and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Power Point and Excel)
- Exceptional energy, flexibility, and professionalism with the ability to adapt to different personalities.
- High level of good judgment in applying established practices, policies and procedures to standard work assignments and when resolving issues.
- Establishes process and monitoring procedures to support effective achievement of goals and objectives.
- Is committed to encouraging & developing teamwork and creating a high performance environment.
- Prepares and delivers clear, well-organized written and verbal presentations.
- Strong attention to detail, order and cleanliness.
- Encourages innovation and creates a culture of ongoing organizational development.
- Understanding and active knowledge of social media websites
- Able to assimilate complex information, data, etc, from disparate sources and consider, adjust, or modify to meet the constraints of the particular need
- Guest oriented with a sincere, helpful caring and friendly personality.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- College diploma with a focus in business, marketing or hospitality preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an administrative support role preferred
- An intermediate level of competence in all Microsoft Office components required
- Experience in vacation ownership considered an asset
- Basic understanding of call centre administration