As a result of our continued growth, we are seeking candidates for the position of CAPEX & Commercial Property Administrator located in our Head Office in Guelph, Ontario.
We are searching for an organized, detailed oriented person with strong customer service skills to provide administrative support to the Capital Improvement and Commercial team through maintaining relationships with contractors and vendors, data entry of all commercial tenant related information, preparing A/R adjustments, tracking capital work project schedules, and preparing notices.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Understanding of commercial property management, construction and/or real estate.
- Good knowledge of AGI application process
- Ability to:
~ Demonstrate strong customer service and enthusiasm for working with the public.
~ Multi-task effectively while remaining detail oriented.
~ Be resourceful and
~ Effectively utilize strong interpersonal skills.
~ Work independently as well as in a team environment.
~ Operate under pressure and meet deadlines.
~ Be proactive with good problem solving skills, judgment and innovation. ~ Demonstrate good organizational skills.
~ Be diplomatic, but firm in response to aggressive behaviour.
Education & Experience
- Minimum two (2) years post-secondary education OR three (3) years of relevant workplace experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Learn more at www.skylineonline.ca/careers
Please reference posting # 2013-106