The Company: Skyline is the premier operator and developer of destination communities in Ontario. A Canadian company with a rare world‐class portfolio founded in 1998, by 2004 Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year, Gil Blutrich. We own and manage marquee resorts and hospitality assets with substantial cash flow and sustainable profitability. We invest in hotels & resorts with sizable unleveraged land banks and significant mixed‐use development opportunities.
Job Summary: The Company is creating a new division, Skyline Vacation Club. The call centre Team Leader will oversee the Skyline Vacation Club team, ensuring the best client experience from our sales associates and service professionals. In this role you will drive performance by optimizing service levels and providing sales coaching and support across a variety of marketing programs.
- Inbound and outbound call centre management
- Ability to train and improve sales performance
- Generate maximum sales efficiencies, while maintaining and exceeding sales targets
- Complete and track all performance reviews on a regular basis
- Use Client Relationship Management (CRM) tools accurately to optimize service performance
- Commit to company operating policies, procedures, sales and customer service philosophies
- Ensure that expected service levels for all Skyline guests are maintained at the highest level
- Handles escalations from team and provides necessary feedback
- Monitors agent quality performance
- Work with management to develop sales plans and process improvements
- Handle all workforce management requirements
- Generate reports and create presentations on a regular basis
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years call centre leadership experience in an Inbound/Outbound capacity
- 2 years sales leadership experience, not necessarily in the Vacation Ownership industry
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong people management skills
- Problem analysis/solving skills as well as highly organized
- Attention to detail while multi-tasking is essential
- Must be flexible to work a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays
Skyline Investment SA is a Poland-based consulting company. As an adviser, the Company gains financial funds for entities through public...