The Company: Skyline is the premier operator and developer of destination communities in Ontario. A Canadian company with a rare world‐class portfolio founded in 1998, by 2004 Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year, Gil Blutrich. We own and manage marquee resorts and hospitality assets with substantial cash flow and sustainable profitability. We invest in hotels & resorts with sizable unleveraged land banks and significant mixed‐use development opportunities.
Job Summary: The Company is creating a new division, Skyline Vacation Club. The Sales and Service Associates is the representative for the Skyline Vacation Club which promotes products and programs to our guests and potential owners, to generate maximum Net Sales Volume, while maintaining a professional ethical representation of the company.
- Inbound and Outbound correspondence with clients
- Promoting the full range of Skyline products and services
- Generate maximum sales efficiencies, while maintaining and exceeding sales targets
- Use Client Relationship Management tools accurately to optimize service performance
- Commit to companies operating policies, procedures, sales and customer service philosophies
- Ensure that expected service levels for all Skyline guests are maintained at the highest level
- Provide activity, dining, or entertainment recommendations to our clients
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 Year call center experience in an Inbound/Outbound capacity
- 1 Year sales experience, not necessarily in the Vacation Ownership industry
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Problem analysis/solving skills as well as highly organized
- Attention to detail while multi-tasking is essential
- Must be flexible to work a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays