The Company: Skyline is the premier operator and developer of destination communities in Ontario. With a rare world-class portfolio, our Canadian company was founded in 1998 by the 2004 Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year, Gil Blutrich. Skyline owns and manages marquee resorts and hospitality assets in both Ontario & Cleveland. We invest in hotels & resorts with sizable unleveraged land banks and significant mixed-use development opportunities.
Job Summary: The organizer of files and documents
- The organization of paper files into appropriate groupings
- The creation of electronic files and organization into an archive database
- The organization of physical files in the archive room and filing cabinets
- Other office administration tasks as needed
- Must maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Must possess the ability to utilize technical office equipment: scanner, printer, photocopier, electronic filing, email.
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi task.
- Self starter, positive attitude and work well under pressure.
- Must read and write English
- The ability to read and write Hebrew would be an asset
This is a full time position for contract term ending May 31, 2014 with an hourly wage.
Note: Job descriptions are not intended to be exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills or efforts associated with or expected of a role, but are intended to accurately reflect principle job elements.
Skyline Investment SA is a Poland-based consulting company. As an adviser, the Company gains financial funds for entities through public...