Skyline is a premier operator and developer of destination communities in Ontario. A Canadian company with a rare world-class portfolio founded in 1998, by 2004 Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year, Gil Blutrich. We own and manage marquee resorts and hospitality assets with substantial cash flow and sustainable profitability. We invest in hotels and resorts with sizable unleveraged land banks and significant mixed-use development opportunities.
Located at Horseshoe Resort, the Member Enrollment Coordinator reports to the Administration Manager.
The primary role of this position is to provide an extraordinary vacation experience for our Members and guests. Member Enrollment Representatives enroll new Members once a sale occurs. This is one of the most critical steps in our marketing and sales process where much time, effort and expense is invested. It is also the new Member’s first glimpse of the Member Services Department that will be serving the Member through the lifetime of his or her Membership. Member Enrollment Representatives ensure that enrollment is an enjoyable and professional process held in a sincere, warm and relaxed atmosphere. The Member Enrollment Representative acts as a new Member “Coach” working with new Members until they secure their first reservation and started their loan payments. Member Enrollment Representatives embrace Skyline’s Leadership Best Practices and Mission ensuring an extraordinary vacation experience for all our guests.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete the sales process by enrolling new Members into Skyline Vacation Club.
This involves complete understanding and ability to explain the following: Structure of Skyline Vacation Ownership Corporation and Skyline Vacation Club, Club Guidelines, SkyAccess, Club Documents, the Membership Agreement and the Club website.
During this process new Member questions are answered, vacation planning assistance for new Members who want to start making reservations is provided, and any potential misunderstandings about usage of Membership will be identified.
- Produce Membership Agreements in coordination with the Administration Manager.
- Follow-up phone calls on timelines set-out by Skyline, acting as a new Member “Coach”. The objective is to ensure financing/monthly payments/quarterly resort dues payments are organized and to respond to Member questions and assist vacation planning and help the Member to secure their first reservation.
- Provide feedback to Sales Management regarding enrollments, trends or areas requiring clarification in understanding for positioning by the Membership Representatives.
- Prepare material and maintain Membership Kit collateral inventory with which to enroll new Members.
- Respond to incoming Member questions with assistance and/or liaison with Member Services.
- Communication of information to Sales Managers/Sales such as: contract and financing updates.
- Update sales support materials.
- Office support duties as required.
- Participate in sales meetings and sales training as required.
Critical Success Factors
- Contributes an energetic and positive attitude to the Skyline Vacation Club atmosphere and operations.
- Welcomes and introduces new Members to the Club’s authentic service by ensuring their complete understanding of the key elements of Membership and comfort level of purchase.
- Attends sales team meetings and admin team meetings.
- Updates in a timely fashion all sales support materials.
- Adheres to Club personal presentation standards.
- Acknowledges all guests/Members with a hello and a smile.
Working Conditions and Hours
This position is based in the office of the Sales Gallery. Working hours vary depending upon season and presentation times. This will typically involve a 5-day workweek with set days off. Days off may be weekday evenings or weekend days. Hours within the day are dependent upon sales presentations. Flexibility is required.
- 5 years’ experience in a comparable position including finance/loan officers in the auto, mortgage/banking, timeshare or real estate sales industries.
- Experience in Vacation Ownership/Timeshare considered an asset.
- High level of professionalism, including personal and telephone presentation.
- Club expertise with respect to product knowledge.
- Enthusiasm, sincerity, confidence and a consistently positive attitude.
- Strong organizational ability and detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and listening skills.
- Proven ability to deliver outstanding guest service.
- Computer proficiency.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work with a diverse population.
- Ability to deal effectively, cooperatively and tactfully with staff, sales team, managers and guests.
- Bilingual considered an asset.
- A commitment to and belief in vision and values of Skyline Vacation Club.