Skyline is the premier operator and developer of destination communities in Ontario. With a rare world-class portfolio, our Canadian company was founded in 1998 by Gil Blutrich, the 2004 Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year. Skyline owns and manages marquee resorts and hospitality assets in both Ontario & Cleveland. We invest in hotels & resorts with sizable unleveraged land banks and significant mixed-use development opportunities.
Role Summary Profile
The Commercial Asset Manager will be responsible for maintaining the portfolio of current and future retail assets for Skyline International Development Inc. Reporting to the C.E.O., the Commercial Asset Manager will administer and supervise the full experience of the retail leasers and owners including day-to-day operations and facilitate the full transition for new development expansions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with individual tenants to ensure a positive and optimal commercial guest experience
- Support, monitor and resolve pending and new leasing issues
- Support goals of organization in overall positioning of retail assets and implement solutions to achieve objectives
- Assist in developing, implementing and monitoring the operational business plan, sales and marketing plan, merchandising plan and budgets
- Oversee all retail assets including existing and future endeavors
- Maximize revenue opportunities and manage costs
- Assist with negotiating new leases, lease extensions, renewals, licensing requirements and amendments
- Determine financial feasibility and organizational fit of retail asset acquisitions
- Implement, negotiate, coordinate, support and monitor of new developments and retail expansions
- Assist in completing due diligence and the transition process of new retail centres
- Manage the relationship with all parties
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Review and monitor contracts, reports and financial statements
Skills and Competencies
- 5 years’ experience in asset management or related relevant role
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Business
- Customer service focus
- Goal and results driven
- Independent and self-motivated
Note: Job descriptions are not intended to be exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills or efforts associated with or expected of a role, but are intended to accurately reflect principle job elements.
Indeed - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Skyline International Development Inc. ("Skyline") is a private Canadian investment and management company. From a relatively...