The Reception and Sales Assistant will Receive customers either in person or on the phone, assist them in making purchases of SkyBase products, redirecting them to other SkyBase staff as required and to assist in creating, receiving and shipping of SkyBase products. This position would be suitable for someone able to multitask in a front office situation. As the initial contact to our customers, you will be the smiling face of the company; this is not a gatekeeper position. Most work will be in conjunction with team members.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Receive customers in a polite respectful manner.
- Assist customers with company services and/or purchases of company product.
- Complete sales transactions.
- Redirect phone calls when necessary.
- Assist other staff members to receive and ship product.
- Organize and assist sales staff as requested.
Fundamental Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Proficiency in English.
- Proficiency in listening to customer’s needs, relating that to SkyBase products and productively assisting in a solution for the customer.
- Proficiency in processing sales using a Credit Card machine.
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations
- High school Diploma.
- Minimum of 1 year sales and reception experience desired.
- This is a full-time salaried placement, working in an office environment.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work.