Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
good work place
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 November 2017
- high energy enviourment
- can be stressful at times but it makes it easy for you to create friendships
- friendly staff and overall lively place to work
- never a dull moment
great learning experience for entry level
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 April 2017
Sky Zone was a fun a productive work environment. Working there allowed employees to work on their communication, teamwork and leadership skills. It is a great place for young students looking to find a part-time job and enter the workforce.
management bullys staff
Monitor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 November 2016
I love coworkers they are fun and helpful. Management at Toronto location is terrible. They put staff down and never commend them when they have done a good job. They threaten staff into being afraid all the time. General Manager even planned a meeting with staff asking if a previous employee was saying bad stuff about Skyzone. Not only is thst not ethical but stupid as we were friends with this person. Huge turn over here mostly cause management targets employees then fires them. Don't want employees working long here as they feel we will get too comfortable and do something wrong. I have been here almost 1 year and I see how they treat employees thst have been here a long time. I have watched 6 people get fired for stupid stuff in the last 5 months.management has no loyalty to the staff.not a motivating place to work.
Pros
coworkers
Cons
management
Exciting place to work, great job to have as a teen or young adult
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 June 2016
I really enjoyed working there, the labour was not stressful at all. Typical day would be getting tickets for children, collecting waivers, cleaning shoes or hosting birthday parties. Co-workers were also cool to work with everyone worked as a team which was nice.
Pros
free jumping
Cons
employee discounts are kinda low, food is a bit expensive
It gave me the opportunity to learn more of customer interaction and working with the cash register as well.
Cashier/CSR (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 April 2012
The co-workers at the place were extremely friendly. I was able to learn more from them as well since they had more experience on working with people. The staff was kind and tried to provide the best schedule and benefits for each employee. The hardest part of the job was the first week when it opened. I was able to grasp enough knowledge on how to work the cash register and interact better with the guests.