SkillSoft Employee Reviews

Fun workplace with reasonable benefits
Platform Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fredericton, NB10 July 2017
Overall a good professional company located in a fairly small town. Good benefits and starting salary. Little to no opportunity for advancement. Most enjoyable part of this job are the co-workers and low level management.
Pros
Good benefits. Good Starting Salary. Good local atmosphere
Cons
No opportunity for advancement, No salary increase, No transparency from top level management, No job security guarantee.
Fast paced on the phones all day.
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB15 May 2017
This role requires the employee to make 50-75 calls a day. It is very strict to the target goals.

In my time there I saw a lot of turn over, mainly due to management conflicts.
Benefits
Cons
A lot of changes, all the time. Trust issues. Lower than city norm pay.
Excellent until the last year
Mentor (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB11 May 2016
Was a great experience and great place to work. New management completely turned a great 20 year company upside down in 9 months. Then the layoff's started. It's a shame!!
Superb learning culture with a great work/life balance and benefits
Program Director (Former Employee) –  Toronto11 December 2014
A typical day at work would involve several meetings and engaging work. I would utilize my design and creativity to assist CGI in solving business objectives by implementing the SkillSoft products and services and marketing them.
Each day there was something new to learn since we would need to "walk the talk" and also ensure that we were up to speed on the products and services offerings.
The hardest part of the job was balancing the multiple priorities and projects within the 74,000 employee program I supported while ensuring that what was delivered was of top-notch quality.
The most enjoyable part of the job was enriching people's lives by teaching, advising and coaching them.
Pros
Home Office
Could be so much better
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB30 June 2014
If this company was run under better leadership locally, I believe it could really thrive and have less turnover.
Pros
Early Fridays, Good Perks
Cons
Poor Management, Excessive Pressure
Good place to work, good people to work with
Sales Consultant (E-Learning) (Current Employee) –  Fredericton, nb7 October 2013
It is a good place to work i just have a hard time being inside all day long at a desk