Skedaddle Humane Wildlife Control Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great team, fun job
Technician (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON12 October 2016
The job was good. There is good variety and everyday is a bit different. I enjoyed the team I worked with and had alot of fun but it can be hard work.
Fun job.. That's about it
Technician (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON7 September 2016
This is an enjoyable job and there is a lot you can learn here. However that's about all the good things I can say about the company. Management here is very poor, everyone has there own rules for different things. Extreme lack of communication between managers. They only care about making numbers and don't care about the well being of their employees. You will be treated like a robot, forced to work long hours during the week and regular Saturday's. There is no work/life balance here. The training is very poor. I spent my first 3 months being trained from a technician who had been at the company for less than a year and was still learning himself..The growth at this company is very slow and almost non existent, Don't expect to grow fast. If you're interested in Wildlife Control I would recommend applying somewhere else. The training here is poor, growth is slow and other wildlife companies are paying much more per hour for the same job performed.
Pros
Fun job, good people to work with.
Cons
Low wages, no growth, poor management, no work/life balance
Fantastic company to work for with great working environment and a great team
Wildlife Technician (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON27 November 2014
My day would start out travelling to a customers house that has a wildlife issue. I would arrive at 8 am sharp no matter the travel distance from home. A Sales rep from the company would have already been there previous to my arrival to do a property assessment and sell the job. I would inspect the attic of the home looking for animal evidence and amount of destruction. After that I would proceed to install animal proof materials on the house. While working here I was able to improve my customer service skills as they were needed daily. I also learned that a company with a close team network works exceptionally well together and is able to complete any task on the go. I enjoyed being able to be on my own some days working and then having another co-worker the next doing another job somewhere else. The enjoyed that the job had me driving so much as I was able to see more of some areas I have not been to before.
Pros
monthly meetings, co-workers
Amazing team to work with
Wildlife Technician (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON11 August 2014
Amazing team to work with among many other benefits. The pay though was lacking for what was being conducted, however well worth every bit of effort to work for them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Skedaddle Humane Wildlife Control. Our community is ready to answer.

Skedaddle Humane Wildlife Control Reviews by Job Title