Skechers

Skechers Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Brampton, ONSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: pizza
Cons: salary
it was a fun experience ot the greatest paying job good management great people great structure
Fun Culture
Regional Employee Relations Manager (Former Employee), Canada and Northern USAMarch 9, 2014
Pros: travel, growth culture
Cons: working across all time zones, no work life balance
Great Culture, growing company, yet limited support for field management.
Liked working here
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Calgary, ABDecember 15, 2013
Pros: nice coworkers
Cons: not enough compensation
Staff are extremely nice! Managers are also friendly and approachable. Job requires you to sell shoes while maintaining a clean workplace. Personally, I found the job asked too much of its employees as we were asked to double our sales goals but we did not make commission (no real incentive to sell). Job also required us to climb a big warehouse type ladder and take down shoes that were stacked up a bit too high. Overall it is a nice place to work and I had the opportunity to meet a ton of new people, which i enjoyed!
Good atmosphere and experience
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 2, 2013
Pros: good team atmosphere
Cons: not enough hours
Working at Skechers has always been a fun and enjoyable atmosphere.
Productive and fun workplace
Floor Associate (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJune 19, 2013
Upon first arriving everyday the first thing I would do was check to see what my sales target was for the day. Basically in short what I did was help my customers find the right shoe for them. There was not a whole lot of down time between customers but when there was I would do some cleaning in the store.

I enjoyed working with both the management and other co-workers in my store. It was a very upbeat and happy work environment.

I really enjoyed pushing myself to try and beat my sales quota for the day. The most enjoyable aspects of my job was helping my customers find what they were looking for.

About Skechers

Skechers' top executive Robert Greenberg knows how to land on his feet. The founder of 1980s icon L.A. Gear heads Skechers USA, – Read more