We are Sixsense Strategy Group, a boutique business strategy consultancy based in Toronto, Canada. Our clients include medium size and Fortune 500 companies primarily in pharmaceuticals and bio-tech. Our consulting work is centered on helping our customers develop the right and most effective business strategies aligned to the needs and motivations of their markets, and then aligning the organization so that the strategy can be executed successfully.
We have had the honour of working with both Fortune 500 companies and medium sized businesses. Our focus is on pharmaceuticals and bio-tech with clients such as Allergan, Biogen Idec, Dyax, GlaxoSmithKline, InterMune, Leo Pharma, EMD Serono, Shoppers Drug Mart, and others.
Who are We Looking For?
Our business is growing and we are looking for new people to join us at our downtown Toronto office. Currently we are looking to fill the full-time role of Administrative Assistant. In order to apply for this role, you must have the following:
- A university or college degree in office administration or related
- 1-2 years of office administration experience required
- Solid project management skills and previous experience coordinating meetings and events
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong organizational, problem solving, judgment and critical thinking skills
- Self-directed, detail-oriented and dependable
- Demonstrated initiative, high degree of accuracy and ability to a multitude of tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet tight timelines
- Proficiency in MS office
- A friendly and engaging personality that can foster good relationships
- A valid passport and ability to travel to Europe and USA
- Social media knowledge is a strength
- Valid driver’s license
The Administrative Assistant provides high-level administrative and organizational support to the Office Manager and Executive Team. The Administrative Assistant also assists in planning and delivering client related events.
Support duties include but are not limited to:
- Keeping executive calendars
o Scheduling appointments
- Booking travel
- Providing logistical support for client events, which includes preparing materials, completing catering requests, booking rooms, arranging room set up, ensuring technology set up, etc. as assigned
- Photocopy and compile materials
- Manage mail delivery and pick up procedures
- Establish and maintain a well-organized filing system
- Compiling session notes to send to clients after sessions
- Keeping supplies stocked and the supply room in good order
- Completing expense reports in a timely manner
- Discretion in all client matters a must
- Internet research
What Will We Pay?
The salary for this position is dependent on skills and experience.