Sitel

Sitel Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A Straightforward Workplace
Inbound Technical Support (Current Employee), St. Catharines, ONJune 8, 2015
Pros: 40 Hours a week 10 Hour Days
Cons: Constant changing of Employees
Its a decent place to work with good people theres not a lot of talk with other employees while on the phones but in training and meetings there is a lot of interaction while there I was able to improve on my ability to build rapport with customers and sales experience the hardest part of the job was when I'd get a customer who was particularly angry or just looking to yell at someone and even in those times I would still do whatever it took to calm them down and assist them it was really notable when the sales bonuses came through an extra couple hundred was always nice
Great people, great job.. decent money
Call Center Billing and Sales Support Agent (Former Employee), saint johnJune 5, 2015
Pros: good people
Cons: commonly rips people off
Sitel would actually pay out commison on top of a hourly wage thus making it possible to make a living.. and then gain experience and knowledge to work in the feild at other companies.
Best Calling Center to work for (Pool Table & Cafeteria)
Customer Service (Former Employee), Moncton, NBMay 13, 2015
Pros: Pool Table, Cafeteria & MORE
This calling center, was unlike all the others. Sitel was a very friendly environment and the more you tried, the more successful you were and the more you had for your bonus at the end of the month. Due to financial issue, they shut down and Nordia got controlled of it all afterwards, so I decided to leave. And maybe will go back and try Nordia one day, who knows. From what I heard Nordia is also a good company so i regret not staying there but Sitel itself was excellent. Awsume management and very good bonuses & promotions. Best job EVER !
Fine
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Saint John, NBMay 7, 2015
Pros: Extra Hours Incentives
Cons: The job itself is still a call center job
In reality the job itself sucks, like any call center job it isn't fun, however, the people that you sit with and the people you are around make it a different story, if you find a few people that you can have a short conversation (or even a long broken up one) you'll be set. Honestly I probably have 3-5 set people I sit with and that's it, but you dont need to sit with a group of 10 or 20, you can't talk loud enough, so you have a small group and that is all you need someone to sit beside to take your mind off what ever you are being screamed at about today.
Professional, punctual, motivated, takes work ethics very seriously. I do what I am paid for, and I do it well
Customer service (Former Employee), Montréal, QCApril 27, 2015
Most of days, I come early to work, make my self Comfortable then start of my work duties.
I leaned that persistence, hardwork, and Professionalism pays off.
Management is the brain of a work environment keeps thing rolling. co workers are the bone structure of a work place, work cannot be done without them. Hardest part of the job is when it becomes a daily routine, no challenge. Most enjoyable part of them job is when to receive more duties and responsibilities.
Management is useless
Service to Sales (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONApril 15, 2015
Pros: No longer working there.
Cons: I worked there.
Completely horrible. They promise shifts will be changed and never change it. Most Team Leads wont even give you a one on one as there job is required to do. They make you work over time with no choice because its within the "contract".
Very friendly enviroment
Customer care representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBApril 8, 2015
It was an ok job, the team members I had were not that aware of the goals and didn't really have the answers to your questions. it was a little bit of a stressful job
Never again
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Saint JohnApril 4, 2015
Pros: Great coworkers
Cons: Horrible company
The job was easy, the people were great, the company was horrible. Very hard to have any assistance with needs, communication was 0, requests fell on deaf ears.
Great Company
Tech Support/Sales (Former Employee), Sudbury ONMarch 21, 2015
Sitel was a great company to work for. Good pay rate, amazing training, friendly staff. There were always plenty of hours and a lot of overtime being offered. The management team was very friendly, helpful and supportive. Everything about the job was enjoyable. Highly recommended.
not the best place to work
Call Center Rep (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONMarch 21, 2015
Pros: nothing free
Cons: long hours
not the most positive environment
typical day was taking billing calls
co workers were great
hardest part was dealing with awful management
enjoyable was the staff
Good place to work with nice people
Customer Service (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: good pay, near home, kind bosses and co-workers
Cons: bus ride, hours where we didn't have phone calls
The hardest part of the job was when we ran out of phone calls as there was not much to do to pass the time. I was nervous on the phones but enjoyed it. I got along with many of the co-workers and stayed in contact with most of them when we all go layed off.
Great work atmosphere with friendly people.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONFebruary 10, 2015
A typical day at work would be receiving calls from customers and answering any questions they had regarding their cell phone(s). Whether it is how to make a payment, arrange a payment, products available, or just general questions about sales and products and trouble shooting.
I really enjoyed the fact that there was room for growth and advancement if you worked hard, and that your hard work did not go unnoticed.
The work atmosphere was always pleasant, people and staff where always helpful, and I just had a sense of happiness and eagerness to go to work each day.
The hardest part of the job I would say would have been the hours. Some nights I had to work until 11:30p.m- 12:00a.m which made me reach home late.
A place not many like to work.
Billing Agent (Former Employee), Saint John NBJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: working with close people
Cons: long horrible hours
A typical day at work Is always needing help and not getting it. You never get a good shift, people there are rude and all our clients like to say we are stupid and do not know anything. I learned I would like to be more support to help others. My management was no good. my coworkers are really nice besides support that doesn't actually like to help. the hardest part is getting answers quickly the most enjoyable part was working with your bestfriend.
productive and fun workplace
sales, submitting client information (Former Employee), Moncton, NBJanuary 6, 2015
Sitel is a great career development employer. Co-workers were pleasant, and I really enjoyed the atmosphere. The management was well organized and always kept us up to date on any changes in our programs.
The perfect starting job.
Technical Support Agent and Sales (Former Employee), st.catharinesDecember 29, 2014
Pros: always something going on
Cons: repetitive and getting yelled at.
Aside from getting yelled at all the time, the job is not that bad.

A great way to start a career and make a bit more.
paid training
Technical Customer Support Agent (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONNovember 26, 2014
Pros: pay check
Cons: its a long hard grind
good paid training... pretty easy to make the numbers.. one of the better call centers to work in
Great work environment with an amazing team - not so amazing pay
Technical Support -Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Saint John, NBNovember 9, 2014
Pros: great people to work withm fantastic benefits plan.
Cons: call center environment, not so fantastic pay.
Sitel is a great work environment, the people around you make call center life a bit more bearable, however, the pay is not that great. Wages fluctuate per department, as technical support agent, we made just above minimum wage. Other then the pay you are always gauranteed 37.5-40 hours a week, you have a great benefits plan, and you will make lots of friends.
DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONNovember 4, 2014
Pros: there were none
Cons: everything
This was the WORST place to work at. I've worked at Zellers, Walmart, and many other miserable places but this TOPS THE CAKE. This job had caused me and my friends huge anxiety due to horrible management, very strict rules and a not so easy going environment. Customers were always rude, etc. Every week you have to reach a minimum number of sales and other key performance points, which were always impossible. If you did not reach these goals then you would be harassed about it. My advice, spread the word, don't let any of your friends apply for this job.
Fun place to work at
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONOctober 28, 2014
Friendly co-workers including management, made the job interesting always gave incentives.
answer phones
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONOctober 22, 2014
Inbound customer service representative.
Answering inbound calls regarding customer inquiries. Extremely busy working environment. Was unable to keep up and keep voice intact. Loved the co-workers and management, but kept losing my voice because of the call volume.

1 2 3 4 5

About Sitel

When businesses need a little help in taking care of their customers, teleservices company Sitel (formerly ClientLogic) wants – Read more