Sitel

Sitel Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Customer service representative
bilingual retention specialist (Former Employee), monctonJuly 16, 2015
Pros: lots of bonuses
Cons: headset kept breaking
a typical day at work, was based on about 100 calls, each of them being dissatisfied customers or confused customers. as a retention specialist i had to resolve the matters and try my best to keep the representative/client trust and loyal relationship
Spectacular place of work
Technical Support (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONJuly 13, 2015
Pros: Great benefits
Cons: Long training
It is a wonderful place to work friendly people great growing atmosphere. I have learned a lot of cool things. i have learned troubleshooting methods. My co-workers are awesome. The hardest part of the job is leaving. The most enjoyable part is satisfying customers.
angry
Telemarketing Agent (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONJuly 9, 2015
Pros: the pay check
Cons: angry envoirment
Dealing with customers from all over the world and always angry and yelling at you about one of there services being out or their bill being paid and having to resolve the issue before it escalates
my first experience in Canada
CUSTOMER TECHNICAL SUPPORT (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONJuly 6, 2015
I was introduced into the world of call center. I was closely initiated to quality control. I alos receive insightful training on empathy and network settings.
Eh
Tech Support/Sales (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONJuly 6, 2015
it's was an okay job, until I developed issues and had to quit. my managers did try their best to make it so I could continue working there but as you see it didn't help.
People were nice
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), St. Catharines, ONJune 25, 2015
Didn't like not being able to rest between calls to take a drink of water. Ended up losing my voice 6 times in 4 months because of it.
A Straightforward Workplace
Inbound Technical Support (Current Employee), St. Catharines, ONJune 8, 2015
Pros: 40 Hours a week 10 Hour Days
Cons: Constant changing of Employees
Its a decent place to work with good people theres not a lot of talk with other employees while on the phones but in training and meetings there is a lot of interaction while there I was able to improve on my ability to build rapport with customers and sales experience the hardest part of the job was when I'd get a customer who was particularly angry or just looking to yell at someone and even in those times I would still do whatever it took to calm them down and assist them it was really notable when the sales bonuses came through an extra couple hundred was always nice
Great people, great job.. decent money
Call Center Billing and Sales Support Agent (Former Employee), saint johnJune 5, 2015
Pros: good people
Cons: commonly rips people off
Sitel would actually pay out commison on top of a hourly wage thus making it possible to make a living.. and then gain experience and knowledge to work in the feild at other companies.
Best Calling Center to work for (Pool Table & Cafeteria)
Customer Service (Former Employee), Moncton, NBMay 13, 2015
Pros: Pool Table, Cafeteria & MORE
This calling center, was unlike all the others. Sitel was a very friendly environment and the more you tried, the more successful you were and the more you had for your bonus at the end of the month. Due to financial issue, they shut down and Nordia got controlled of it all afterwards, so I decided to leave. And maybe will go back and try Nordia one day, who knows. From what I heard Nordia is also a good company so i regret not staying there but Sitel itself was excellent. Awsume management and very good bonuses & promotions. Best job EVER !
Fine
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Saint John, NBMay 7, 2015
Pros: Extra Hours Incentives
Cons: The job itself is still a call center job
In reality the job itself sucks, like any call center job it isn't fun, however, the people that you sit with and the people you are around make it a different story, if you find a few people that you can have a short conversation (or even a long broken up one) you'll be set. Honestly I probably have 3-5 set people I sit with and that's it, but you dont need to sit with a group of 10 or 20, you can't talk loud enough, so you have a small group and that is all you need someone to sit beside to take your mind off what ever you are being screamed at about today.
Professional, punctual, motivated, takes work ethics very seriously. I do what I am paid for, and I do it well
Customer service (Former Employee), Montréal, QCApril 27, 2015
Most of days, I come early to work, make my self Comfortable then start of my work duties.
I leaned that persistence, hardwork, and Professionalism pays off.
Management is the brain of a work environment keeps thing rolling. co workers are the bone structure of a work place, work cannot be done without them. Hardest part of the job is when it becomes a daily routine, no challenge. Most enjoyable part of them job is when to receive more duties and responsibilities.
Management is useless
Service to Sales (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONApril 15, 2015
Pros: No longer working there.
Cons: I worked there.
Completely horrible. They promise shifts will be changed and never change it. Most Team Leads wont even give you a one on one as there job is required to do. They make you work over time with no choice because its within the "contract".
Very friendly enviroment
Customer care representative (Former Employee), Moncton, NBApril 8, 2015
It was an ok job, the team members I had were not that aware of the goals and didn't really have the answers to your questions. it was a little bit of a stressful job
Never again
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Saint JohnApril 4, 2015
Pros: Great coworkers
Cons: Horrible company
The job was easy, the people were great, the company was horrible. Very hard to have any assistance with needs, communication was 0, requests fell on deaf ears.
Great Company
Tech Support/Sales (Former Employee), Sudbury ONMarch 21, 2015
Sitel was a great company to work for. Good pay rate, amazing training, friendly staff. There were always plenty of hours and a lot of overtime being offered. The management team was very friendly, helpful and supportive. Everything about the job was enjoyable. Highly recommended.
not the best place to work
Call Center Rep (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONMarch 21, 2015
Pros: nothing free
Cons: long hours
not the most positive environment
typical day was taking billing calls
co workers were great
hardest part was dealing with awful management
enjoyable was the staff
Good place to work with nice people
Customer Service (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: good pay, near home, kind bosses and co-workers
Cons: bus ride, hours where we didn't have phone calls
The hardest part of the job was when we ran out of phone calls as there was not much to do to pass the time. I was nervous on the phones but enjoyed it. I got along with many of the co-workers and stayed in contact with most of them when we all go layed off.
Great work atmosphere with friendly people.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONFebruary 10, 2015
A typical day at work would be receiving calls from customers and answering any questions they had regarding their cell phone(s). Whether it is how to make a payment, arrange a payment, products available, or just general questions about sales and products and trouble shooting.
I really enjoyed the fact that there was room for growth and advancement if you worked hard, and that your hard work did not go unnoticed.
The work atmosphere was always pleasant, people and staff where always helpful, and I just had a sense of happiness and eagerness to go to work each day.
The hardest part of the job I would say would have been the hours. Some nights I had to work until 11:30p.m- 12:00a.m which made me reach home late.
A place not many like to work.
Billing Agent (Former Employee), Saint John NBJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: working with close people
Cons: long horrible hours
A typical day at work Is always needing help and not getting it. You never get a good shift, people there are rude and all our clients like to say we are stupid and do not know anything. I learned I would like to be more support to help others. My management was no good. my coworkers are really nice besides support that doesn't actually like to help. the hardest part is getting answers quickly the most enjoyable part was working with your bestfriend.
productive and fun workplace
sales, submitting client information (Former Employee), Moncton, NBJanuary 6, 2015
Sitel is a great career development employer. Co-workers were pleasant, and I really enjoyed the atmosphere. The management was well organized and always kept us up to date on any changes in our programs.

1 2 3 4 5

About Sitel

When businesses need a little help in taking care of their customers, teleservices company Sitel (formerly ClientLogic) wants – Read more