SiteCast Construction Corp., as a member of the Colonnade Group of Companies, has been constructing tilt-up projects since 1991. With over eighty completed projects in Canada, Africa and the Middle East, we continue to grow with an emphasis on quality and a commitment to deliver value for our clients. We encourage you to learn more about SiteCast Construction by visiting www.sitecast.ca
SiteCast Construction Corp. is actively recruiting an experienced Licensed Structural Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, managing and coordinating tilt-up projects. Tilt-up construction experience is an asset. The position is in Ottawa.
1. Plan, organize, and coordinate the structural design elements of our projects.
2. Provide expertise to assist in proposals, budgets and prospects.
3. Coordinate structural designs, with clients, and fellow design professionals.
4. Coordinate the preparation of permit and construction drawings.
5. Field verification for design conformance.
1. A Civil Engineering university degree specializing in structural engineering.
2. P.Eng., with Ontario License is essential.
3. A minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in structural design.
4. Experience preparing project budget estimates and cost projections.
5. Strong leadership skills with excellent communication skills and a team motivator;
6. Good analytical and decision making skills;
7. High level of computer efficiency, including MS Outlook, Excel, Word, Adobe,
8. Experience working with AutoCAD is essential
9. Strong ability to develop and maintain a cooperative working relationship with key internal and external clients;
10. Ability to multi-task, anticipate demands, align operational priorities and prioritize in a fast paced environment;
11. Building design experience, Construction Contracts and Law would be valuable assets.
SiteCast Construction Corp. offers a competitive salary and benefit package respecting candidate’s experience. Please apply by sending your cover letter, resume and salary expectations.