SITE Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Good working environment, good living conditions,
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  NWR10 February 2016
I really liked working for NWR- MEG Energy. They were nice people to work for. This was my first oil field job that I've had. If I could I would like to go work with any type of oild field position out there . I have the experience working on heavy equipment, big trucks, and also ground labor work. I've done trenching for my band for ten or more years, I installed water and sewer lines to our new houses on our reserve.
Pros
We had alot of slack days during lightning stand downs.
Cons
We never got paid for our holiday pay, just straight time
not very happy
Operator, Side Boom (Former Employee) –  Conklin, AB27 February 2015
the one job that I was on for this company was terrible. we were shut down by the prime contractor for safety withing my second week of working for them. I had a job offer somewhere else while sitting home waiting for the call to go back with site..and had called my foreman to give notice of another job I was offered. we were still shut down and weren't due to return back for 14 days. I couldn't afford to not be working so I took the other job. I never did hear back from him. then some time later in the year I was called to go to a job for site in Sask but the day before I was supposed to leave to travel there I was called by my new foreman saying I was black balled from site and not given a reason as to why. that in my eyes is childish and unprofessional. I can see if I didn't call and give notice and burnt a bridge but to be black balled for no reason is childish.
Worst Experience of My Life
Administrative Assistant Safety Professional (Former Employee) –  Bonneville, Alberta15 September 2014
Force Pile Driving only recently became a division of Site Energy and I would say its in the knick of time, as they forge documents and don't report incidents, while working on high profile jobs. The management team is a family of racist men against woman and natives of this country. One supervisor screamed at the top of his lungs in my face twice and they were driving us to and from camp and the work site, without the property licensing or insurance. When I brought these matters up to the upper management they fired me, a blessing in disguise I must say.
Pros
The clients
Cons
Many
good interaction to my co-employees
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  King Abdullah finacial District Project3 December 2013
I am satisfied to work my present company because of transparency to deal with the employees and cares to all people envolved in this company.