SITA Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A progressive company with a well educated and dedicated team of professionals
Senior Manager, Global Services& SI (Former Employee), London, UKOctober 6, 2015
Pros: Well compensated, HR is strong
Guaranteed that when you walk into work, you will be presented with a new set of challenges. A well formed team of professionals who work well in a cross-functional environment. Management is well organized and ensures that the strategies across all teams are well aligned and accountability is maintained. Shifting priorities across the teams did create some challenges.
Sita
Multi-lingual Technical Support (Former Employee), Montreal, CanadaApril 29, 2013
• I served as a point for first level troubleshooting for airlines worldwide
• I would determine our customer’s needs/issues and dispatch technicians accordingly.
• Was responsible for maintaining the functionality and operations for airport equipment ranging from bag tag scanners to complex operational software for airports spanning the globe.
Excellent employer
Senior Software Designer (Former Employee), Montréal, QCAugust 13, 2015
Pros: Offer remote-work
Cons: Downtown Montreal!
I worked on a short contract for Sita and enjoyed the job. The staff are professionals and courteous.

The pace is a little slow having to deal with different departments, but my manager handled all this work for the project and I was able to concentrate on delivering the goods.
Acive and busy place, very large but fun work place
Project manager (Former Employee), Toronto, CanadaFebruary 1, 2012
Cons: healthcare and health club
Large scale airport work place under extensive security measure and 24 hours rotational shift work however being in contact with various specialists and engineers made the environment pleasant to work and with additional future growth.
Average company to work for
Sr.Specialist S&IO (Current Employee), montreal, pqAugust 2, 2013
Its a routine job, the best part of going to work on daily basis is to meet co-workers, no opportunity for advancement, in order to get an opportunity is based on who do you know.