SITA

SITA Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Average company to work for
Sr.Specialist S&IO (Current Employee), montreal, pqAugust 2, 2013
Its a routine job, the best part of going to work on daily basis is to meet co-workers, no opportunity for advancement, in order to get an opportunity is based on who do you know.
Sita
Multi-lingual Technical Support (Former Employee), Montreal, CanadaApril 29, 2013
• I served as a point for first level troubleshooting for airlines worldwide
• I would determine our customer’s needs/issues and dispatch technicians accordingly.
• Was responsible for maintaining the functionality and operations for airport equipment ranging from bag tag scanners to complex operational software for airports spanning the globe.
Acive and busy place, very large but fun work place
Project manager (Former Employee), Toronto, CanadaFebruary 1, 2012
Cons: healthcare and health club
Large scale airport work place under extensive security measure and 24 hours rotational shift work however being in contact with various specialists and engineers made the environment pleasant to work and with additional future growth.
Interesting and challenging
Sales Director (Former Employee), LondonJuly 29, 2014
Lots of trips and meetings, very dynamic industry and it is a job for open minded person
workplace
Solutions Administrator (Current Employee), Weston-super-mareJuly 28, 2014
Pros: working closely with a good group of people and having my own work load to manage
Cons: not having enough hours in the day to get everything done as id like to.
My working life at SITA has been overall satisfactory. Being part of a 16 people team we work well and closely with each other.
My typical day at work would be dealing with invoices and admin work for our SITA customers and competitors.
From working in this department for over a year i have learnt how to manage my own work load, deal with the stress – more... and pressure of meeting deadlines.
I have a strong bond and connection with my co-workers, i feel i can fit into a team quite well.
I would say the hardest part of my job would be the pressure to meet deadlines set to us, however i do enjoy the challenge and get great satisfaction from it. – less
not a great place to work
recycle operative (Former Employee), Huddersfield, ENGJuly 23, 2014
Pros: near home
Cons: cold wet smelly
sorting out all rubbish management not so good
co workers ok working outside in very very bad weather
SITA is also nice place to learn new things and they have very strong documentation of every thing they use. Good work is assigned
Sr QA Analyst (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 9, 2014
SITA has so many products to work upon. There are lot of areas to move within SITA for career growth. Strong documentation work but uses old methodologies in work.
Product Creation Manager
Manager, Product Creation (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 24, 2014
SITA is an excellent company.

It is very enjoyable

It really is very enjoyable

But this review is forced by indeed.com in order to proceed with posting a resume.
fun workplace
site operative (Former Employee), Lytham, ENGJune 22, 2014
Pros: breaks
Cons: the smelll
fun, enjoyable, get on the job training, management great, no hard parts of the job, good place to work and nice people
Monotonous and uninteresting.
Recycling Operative (Former Employee), Mitcham, ENGMay 31, 2014
A typical day at work involves picking waste material for recycling.
I have not learned what not much from what I do not know already.
The management is very sacking happy people tend not to stay very long. There is a lot of favouritism. I am one of the longest serving
members though I have been here less than 5 years. The hardest part of the job is – more... staying awake. The only good thing about the job is that you come across some interesting items to take away. – less
good place to work
loader (Former Employee), doverMay 19, 2014
I used to load the green waste into the back of the lorry. I used to do recycling as well by putting the recycling waste into the lorry. I used to load the refuse into the lorry as well.
International ATI service provider
Data Migration Lead, ORACLE migration (Former Employee), Genève, GEMay 13, 2014
Pros: international staff
Cons: costs vs human contacts
Over 190 countries, 5000 employees, 300 units for the internal finances systems, with three major business types.
DC in ATL, finance hub in PRG, internal IT in LDN, outsourcing to India.

As Sita is providing cost saving solution to the ATI (mainly companies and airports) the cost control within the organization is empathized.

WW support is tricky, – more... with partners in different time zones. Having a virtual team and a multi cultural environment is key.

Colleagues in GVA are great. – less
No advancement at company
Shift Suoervisor (Current Employee), Pretoria, GPApril 29, 2014
Need more from my job and a future where I can advance and show my worth
Productive and most enjoyable
Sr. Systems/Middleware Engineer (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 15, 2014
you will get a chance to learn Data center Technology stacks. Easy going managers.
Productive and exploring new things
system support (Former Employee), Durban, ZNApril 4, 2014
Pros: free snaks
Cons: working after hours
I was enjoying it sometimes when my students were responding well to the concept and learned to deal handle different types of people.
Very low staff morale
Senior Operations Administrator (Current Employee), Blackburn, ENGMarch 25, 2014
Underhand management with poor communication and low staff morale
A good place to work
Technician Field Ops (Current Employee), Maui, HIMarch 5, 2014
Working in IT support at the airport is definitely a job that makes you feel like you are a part of something important. Overall SITA has been a good company to work for, offering yearly bonuses and the ability to work overtime if you want it.
Hardware/Data Technician (Current Employee), Miami, FLMarch 5, 2014
Pros: working with different people
Cons: lunch breaks (eat on your down time)
While working for SITA I've come to learn many aspects of a typical day at the Airport and all the gears that need to turn in order to make the day run smooth. I have been blessed with an opportunity to work some of the brightest IT professionals, who also have been teaching me more through there own experiences. My job, isn't monitored a lot, because – more... management and my team have come to notice I get the job done, well and efficient. A typical day at work, would be to come in, walk into my area, check out my machines, make sure all is well, complete maintenance as required, and fix any problems that may have risen prior to me getting to work. – less
Nice place to work
Driver (Former Employee), LenwadeFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: working on your own
Cons: bad managment
driving all day
good co workers
Bad management
Early starts and some long hours
you learn how to deal with any problems yourself
enjoy working with the customer and getting to know what they want
challenging and fun
Lan Desktop Support (Current Employee), Polokwane, LPFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: we have a 35minutes lunch
Cons: i report to work everyday at 07h30am to16h30pm
I get log calls into the system and then I go solve them. what I learned at sita is that when you working with computers you have to be patient and also put in reminder the time to close the call before business day. my management is very influential and addresses me in time before changes or anything concerning my job description. I have a very good – more... relationship with my co worker, we cover each other backs and very efficient when coming to our work. the hardest part of the job is when I have to explain why the server is malfunction when the boss is not there I have to be a cover page and be reasonable to the users because they need to know when the system is off or on. what I enjoy most at work is getting my task done and in time too. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About SITA

The far-flung air transportation industry stays in touch because SITA sees to it. A telecom and IT services cooperative created – Read more