Fun and competitive work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) – Vaugahan – May 12, 2015
• Display great leadership skills with a positive and confident attitude, encouraging staff members to excel and successfully complete daily goals and budgets.
• Act as the “Manger on Duty” for assigned shifts including opening and closing procedures.
• Ensure timely and accurate completion of tasks assigned to the sales staff.
• Handle customer’s issue in a prompt and professional manner.
• Contribute to the overall display and presentation efforts within the store environment, including stocking/replenishing merchandise and inventory.
• Responsible for operating cash registers in an effective and efficient manner.
• Assisted in the training sales staff on company policies and procedures and in particular, selling techniques.
• Reported to the store Manager and worked closely with her to ensure sale goals and company standards are achieved and maintained.
• Trained and supervised a team of highly motivated staff of 12 members, who achieved sale targets within their first three months.
• Evaluate and hire new staff.