Reporting to the Team Lead, Compensation & Benefits you will be an integral part of a dynamic Human Resources team while providing excellent customer service to internal clients in the area of payroll and benefits. You will be responsible for various other tasks including but not limited to:
- Work under minimal supervision with the Payroll Advisor to accurately process semi-monthly and special payrolls in a timely manner and maintain payroll information as required, including changes in salary, benefits, employment status and tax withholdings.
- Prepare and maintain related payroll records and reports.
- Process year-end adjustments related to T4 generation and taxable benefit adjustments.
- Respond to all payroll and benefit inquiries in a timely manner.
- Maintenance of employee files including coordination of off-site storage and destruction.
- Prepare ad-hoc payroll and benefits reports as requested.
- Compilation and maintenance of payroll manual.
- Track and report exception timesheets (vacation entitlement, sick leave, unpaid leave, etc.) for all full-time employees via electronic timesheet workflow.
- Provide monthly exception time reports to Group and Team Leads and initiate discussion regarding absence issues with Leads as required.
- Assist HR Advisors with new employee orientations (payroll & benefits), and employee enquiries regarding payroll concerns, vacation, dependent scholarship and other employee programs.
- Assist with annual dissemination of employee handbooks and collection of sign off forms for employee compliance.
- Administer dependent scholarship program.
- Assist with governmental reporting and compliance.
- Minimum of 3 years’ payroll experience.
- Experience with major payroll systems such as ADP, Oracle or JDE.
- Proficient level experience in database management and Microsoft Office tools.
- Highly organized and accurate with ability to work under tight time constraints.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving with well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated capability to manage high volumes of confidential information.
If you or someone you know is interested in this career opportunity, please apply online by going directly to the Careers section on our website www.sinopecdaylight.com. This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate has been found.
Indeed - 9 months ago