Reporting to the Team Lead, Joint Ventures, the successful candidate will work closely with the Joint Venture Contracts Analysts and Joint Venture Representatives with duties including but not limited to:
- Receive internal requests for mail ballots, set up templates in AFE Navigator, monitor responses and issue results letters
- Receive non-op AFEs and mail ballots, circulate for approval, respond to the operator, and communicate results internally;
- Handle and coordinate related mail ballot and AFE queries from external partners and internal departments, including land, accounting and engineering
- Create Assignment notices and consent letters for any Sinopec Daylight asset divestitures and coordinate with Land A & D department to track these Assignments and consent letters
- Prepare agreement summaries and enter into CS Explore. Issue new agreement file numbers and maintain the tracking log
- Update all non-operated agreements’ exhibits when received from the operator, ensuring information contained in the exhibit revisions is correct
- Generally assist in the administration of contracts
- Assist the JV Administrators, Contract Analysts, and JV Reps in a general capacity
As the successful candidate you will have a minimum of three (3) years of Joint Venture Administration or related job experience. You will also possess a secondary education certificate or a university degree and must have completed the JV Certificate or have equivalent related experience. You will be proficient in Excel, Word, CS Explore, AFE Navigator and Accumap. Proficiency in accounting systems will also be considered an asset. High attention to detail with strong interpersonal and communication skills which includes excellent written and oral communication is also a must. As an enthusiastic participant on the team, you must be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
If you or someone you know is interested in this career opportunity, please apply online by going directly to the careers section on our website www.sinopeccanada.com. This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
“Only those selected for an interview will be contacted and we thank you in advance for your interest.”