Sinopec Canada is currently seeking two Senior Facilities Engineer / Technologist for our Greater Pembina area.
Reporting to the Team Lead, Facilities Engineering – Greater Pembina, you will be part of a high performing multidisciplinary team focused on quality oil and gas projects.
- Responsible for all aspects of Project Management / Engineering for Oil & Gas production facilities including; design scoping, cost estimating, regulatory, construction, equipment and services
- Maintain effective communication with various groups within Sinopec to ensure projects are executed on schedule and on budget
- Identify areas of improvement or specific concerns related to debottlenecking production sites (plants, batteries, etc.)
- Work with external Engineering firms to oversee project design and management
- Operate within all regulatory guidelines (ERCB, AENV, ABSA etc.)
- Technical support for operations and field staff
- Ensure appropriate equipment and services are procured for various projects
- Provide commissioning and start up support
As the successful candidate you will have 5-10 years of Facilities Engineering in the Oil & Gas Industry. You will be a standing member of APEGGA or ASET and have a current P.Eng. or C.E.T Designation. You will have demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills with the proven ability to adhere to strict deadlines. You will also be an excellent communicator who appreciates the importance of a team approach to help maximize production levels with exceptional bottom line results.
If you or someone you know is interested in this career opportunity, please apply online by going directly to the Careers section on our website www.sinopeccanada.com. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada
“Only those selected for an interview will be contacted and we thank you in advance for your interest.”
Sinopec Canada is a diversified oil and natural gas company, focused on exploiting its land base in Alberta and north east British Columbia....