As the Compensation & Benefits Advisor, your primary role is to provide advanced technical specialist support in the development, implementation, communication and administration of Sinopec Canada’s various compensation programs. Based on your knowledge and experience, you will also offer assistance with further enhancements to the employee benefits programs. You will play a pivotal role with multi-year implementation of a new HRMS. You will be responsible for various other tasks including, but not limited to:
- Prepare and execute the annual compensation review process
- Participate in industry compensation and benefits surveys and provide analysis
- Maintain integrity of compensation database and direct personnel budget
- Provide timely and accurate employee headcount and contractor reporting
- Conduct job evaluations; provide new hire, promotion and reclassification recommendations
- Develop field compensation program in conjunction with the field progression program
- Administer, analyze and report on short-term and long-term incentive programs
- Collect, compile and analyze peer group annual CD&A material
- Liaise with external compensation and benefits advisors
- Provide analytical compensation and benefits support on acquisitions and divestitures
- Provide counsel to HR Advisors on interpretation of compensation and benefits programs, compensation related issues and market trends
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline combined with a minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in a senior Compensation role with extensive benefits involvement
- CHRP designation; a Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation would be a definite asset
- Expert level experience in database management and Microsoft Office tools including Excel and Word
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization.
- Demonstrate good judgment, exceptional analytical skills with meticulous attention to accuracy and data integrity
If you or someone you know is interested in this career opportunity, please apply online by going directly to the Careers section on our website www.sinopeccanada.com. This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada
“Only those selected for an interview will be contacted and we thank you in advance for your interest.”
Sinopec Canada is a diversified oil and natural gas company, focused on exploiting its land base in Alberta and north east British Columbia....