DIGITAL PRESS OPERATOR
Sina Printing is a full service trade printer in Markham Ontario. We are committed to delivering high quality printed products to our customers on time, at a competitive price.
We will always embrace the technological advancement of our industry and use it to create efficiencies that reduce the end cost to our customers. Our aim is to act as a trusted extension of our client, producing results that directly and positively impact on the business objectives of our clientele.
Sina is also committed to providing an informal yet professional working environment that encourages and rewards creativity, insight, teamwork and enthusiasm.
We have the following opportunity available for the right candidate.
- Operating and maintaining HP INDIGO and XEROX IGEN printing equipment.
- Prioritize workload in a fast paced, multi-machine environment.
- Set-up and operate machines to produce quality output.
- Maintaining adequate equipment supplies.
- Housekeeping of work area.
- Inspection of printed product for imperfections and defects
- Maintaining quality and safety at the equipment and around the operating area
- Function well in a fast paced, dynamic work environment with high volume and
- High school education, or equivalent experience preferred, but not mandatory
- Must have a minimum two (2) years of Digital printing experience and be familiar with all related print equipment. HP and/or Xerox certification an asset.
- PrePress and/or Press experience and asset but not required.
Indeed - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard
Sina Printing started out small but with big dreams. Less than two decades ago, we had a two-colour press with a small storefront; today...