Sina Printing is a printer in Markham, Ontario. We are committed to delivering high quality printed products to our customers on time with the best service in the industry. We are looking for a digital press Operator to join our growing team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operating and maintaining XEROX IGEN and HP INDIGO printing equipment
- Prioritizing workload in a fast paced, multi-machine environment
- Setting up and operating machines to produce quality output
- Maintaining adequate equipment supplies
- Housekeeping of work area
- Inspecting of printed product for imperfections and defects
- Maintaining quality and safety at the equipment and around the operating area
- Functioning well in a fast paced, dynamic work environment with high volume and changing priorities
- High school education, or equivalent experience preferred, but not mandatory
- Must have a minimum two (2) years of Digital printing experience and be familiar with all related print equipment. HP and/or Xerox certification is an asset
- PrePress and/or Press experience are assets but not required
Indeed - 5 months ago
Sina Printing started out small but with big dreams. Less than two decades ago, we had a two-colour press with a small storefront; today...