Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Location: Concord, Ontario
Hours of Work: Full Time – Monday to Friday (shifts varying 7:30am-7pm) weekends as needed
- Russian speaking
- Good organization skills
- Ability to take direction and work with a minimal amount of supervision
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs (and greater with assistance).
- Basic Computer skills
- Must have a valid class G2 drivers license
- Responsible to organize inventory, equipment and materials, including loading and unloading of equipment, and scanning and entering serialized equipment into system.
- Staging of Water Heater and HVAC Equipment and materials prior to installations, document and report on stock quantities at all times to ensure no stoppage of work due to inadequate equipment inventory.
- Make deliveries as required by Installation crews, load and unload at job sites as required.
- Assist Installation Crews with daily truck inspections, and assure regularly scheduled truck maintenance is being carried out.
- Work closely with Installation department to assure smooth and accurate flow of paper work warranty information, model and serial numbers and any other documentation required for accurate customer history files.
- Refurbishing of water heaters, removing newer components on scrapped heaters, housekeeping, orderliness, and cleanliness of warehouse, yard and bin areas, and receiving customer returned rental equipment.
Please apply with your resume.
Tags: Warehouse, HVAC, Forklift, Furnace, AC, Water Heater, Russia, Russian, Ware, House, Inventory, Materials, Lifting, Entry, Entry Level, Full time, Driver, Warehouse Picker Packer, Receiving Associate, Utility Person, Work, Worker, Helper, Operator, Shipping, Flow, Merchandise, Distribution, General Labour