VALET PARKING ATTENDANT (SUMMER JOB)
Location: Toronto/Scarborough, Ontario
# of Openings: 2
Seeking Valet attendants to work at several locations in the Toronto/Scarborough area. Great pay, great benefits, and room for growth. Fun outdoor job, help people while getting exercise at work!
Pay: Rate + Tips
Current openings are for full-time summer and year round staff.
Why work for us?
- Positive company culture
- Numerous Benefits and Incentive Programs for Employees
- Company trips (such as professional sporting events or company picnics)
- Quarterly newsletter to update you on what's new with the company and to inform you on new opportunities
- We promote management from within the company.
- You are not just a face, all levels of management gets to know each and every one of you when working side by side
- In this tough economy our company has still been growing at a rapid rate providing new opportunities for staff
- We are committed to its customers, clients, employees, and community.
- Scholarship Opportunities
General purpose – The primary purpose of this position is to greet and assist customers, park their vehicle, and be a visible representative of the establishment we provide services for. After parking the vehicle, the attendant will run back to their station and be prepared to assist the next patron.
Minimum Requirements: – All Valet Attendants are required to:
- Be able to drive a standard transmission vehicle to the satisfaction of management
- Have driving experience
- Have experience working in customer service
- License(s) required – The general Valet Attendant position requires a valid G or G2 license to operate a motor vehicle.
- Standing at least 8 hours a day
- Running up to 200 yards, 50 times a day or more
- Entering and exiting customers vehicles 75 or more times daily
- Communicate effectively with customers and coworkers
Work environment – Outdoors for the duration of the shift. Inclement weather (hot, cold, precipitation, etc) will have a significant impact on the employees work environment. Shifts will not be cancelled due to inclement weather and all employees will be required to attend their scheduled shifts, and maintain a high quality of work despite weather conditions.
Keywords: server, busser, busboy, customer service, waiter, bar, bartender, no experience, fulltime, full time, students, professional, energetic, manager, sales, Toronto, hire, salary, resume, networking, admin, assistant, retail, order, processing, data, analytical, skills, strong, Canada, career, shipping, receiving, forklift, specialist, administrative, coordinator, client, care, committed, permanent, needs, food, beverage, team player, multitasking, service, oriented, success, parking, car, customer service, waiter, no experience, fulltime, full time, students, professional, energetic, manager, sales, Toronto, hire, salary, resume, networking, admin, assistant, retail, order, processing, data, analytical, skills, strong, Canada, career, shipping, specialist, administrative, coordinator, client, care, committed, permanent, needs, beverage, team player, multitasking, service, oriented, success, heavy, summer, job, students