SimplexGrinnell Employee Reviews

Fast Paced Service Industry
Service Coordinator/Sales Support (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 September 2012
I began with this company as a reception and then was promoted to support the sales staff. On a daily basis, I would help put together RFP's for bids on sprinker & fire alarm systems.

After about 6 months I was promoted to Service Coordinator. In this position I was responsible for taking service calls, created a job number and finding a tech to send to location.

Management did not play a role in my daily acitivities although they were friendly. The co-workers were great to work with a good comradery was built amongst us.

The hardest part of the job when I left this company was trying to fill all of the service calls when technicians were already on other jobs. We also went through a merging of two companies which had it's challenges initially.

The most enjoyable part was that the staff was very friendly and always willing to help one another. I also enjoyed being challenged on a daily basis.
Pros
great staff, good compensation & benefits
Cons
lack of interaction between management and the rest of the staff
u have to walk on glass
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 August 2012
typical day good, i learned alot. management some were good and some ???. co-workers are good. hardest part of job is every monday. enjoyable part of job going home after work
Cons
watch your back
Tres bon personnelle
Service Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 May 2017
Probablement la meilleure equipe avec qui j'ai eu l'honneur de travailler, mon manager immediat etait un peu sous qualifier pour le domaine.Tyco est vraiment le compagnie type qui est rendu trop grosse pour etre efficace dans tout les marcher.
Pros
Tres belle equipe
Cons
Difficile de completer les projets
Bonne compagnie
Senior Sales Representative, Engineer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 March 2017
Tres belle environnemment de travail salaire agreable sauf qu'il etait dans un tournant informatique difficile,
Pros
salaire
Cons
Difficile a suivre