Do you value working with a company that believes in their people? Where the President offers a lot of one on one coaching & mentoring? Do you like to be a part of a small team with a big plan? Then this may be for you!
What you would be doing:
You will prepare design drawings in accordance with direction provided and in
compliance with relevant Building Code.
You will be responsible for activities such as submission of Building Permit applications, work orders and agreements
Support Project Managers and in following up with Architects on drawings
Work with Project Staff and Estimators.
You will have:
- A College Diploma/Certificate or a University Degree in Architecture or Engineering.
- 2 years of experience within the Architecture or Building industry.
- Proficiency with CAD design and BIM.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Have well‐developed project administration skills and be extremely well organized.
- You are positive, personable and professional