CREATIVE WRITER & WEB ASSISTANT FOR INTERNET COMPANY
Small established Internet company managing a portfolio of web sites requires an entry-level Creative Writer & Web Assistant to perform a variety of tasks in our South Shore (Chambly, QC) office.
- Research and create various texts, including product descriptions, short articles, blog posts, etc.
- A wide variety of tasks related to maintaining, researching and updating content for various websites (no programming), and related tasks as required.
- Assisting the Marketing department and the SEO department with various tasks as required.
- Perfect English (read, write, speak)
- Very good writing skills and creativity
- Very computer & Internet savvy
- Able to quickly learn and adapt
- Very organized
- Able to conduct online research
- Able to work from our South Shore office
- Able to occasionally work from home without affecting productivity
- Open mind (some of the sites we manage concern Occult & Witchcraft subjects)
(optional but practical skills)
- Good knowledge of social media
- Good marketing intuition
- Knowledge of occult or witchcraft
- Knowledge of the skin care product industry
- Knowledge of automobile parts
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Very relaxed working atmosphere
- Full-time, entry-level position in established, growing company
- $28k per year to start
- Can work from home some of the time
- We have cats in our office, please keep this in mind if you are allergic.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send your resumé through Indeed with a cover letter that describes why you are interested in this position, and an example of your creative writing.
We wish to thank you for your interest, however only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 12 months ago