Hiring Company: Simerra Property Management
Position: Condominium Property Manager
Position Available: Full Time
Industry: Property Management/ Operations Division
Business Locations: Toronto, Mississauga, Bolton, Bampton, Vaughn, Richmond Hill
Years of Experience: 2+ years as a Property Manager
Simerra Property Management is looking for a few highly motivated and experienced Property Managers to become part of our team.
We have multiple opportunities across the GTA , as we are a rapidly growing with a strong emphasis on results adn employee development, thus there is plenty of room to grow with us!
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 2 years of experience in Property Management industry as a Condominium Manager and 5 + years of Administrative experience.
The ideal candidate must also be personable and motivated to and be successful in all professional endeavors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain solid relationships with all residents and assist with requests and services when necessary
- Present financial statements and prepare variance reports.
- Prepare and present annual budgets
- Respond to resident/owner inquiries
- Prepare and submit management report to the Board of Directors
- Serve as a liaison between the board of directors, legal counsel and owners
- Receive, clarify and respond to maintenance requests from owners
- Conduct periodic property inspections for risk management purposes, obvious maintenance problems and violations of governing documents
- Other special projects and duties as assigned
- Exceptional time management, organization skills and problem solving.
- Excellent interpersonal, phone and Customer Service skills.
- Ability to resolve issues in a timely manner and communicate to appropriate party.
- Ability to establish strong relationships with owners, vendors, coworkers etc.
- Proficient English speaking and writing skills.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Positive attitude and approach to management
- Proactive problem and solutions recognition
- Second language is an asset