Hiring Company: Simerra Property Management
Position: Condominium Assistant Property Manager
Position Available: Full Time
Industry: Property Management/ Condominium/Operations
Business Location: Toronto
Years of Experience: 2+ years
Simerra Property Management is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Assistant Property Manager to become part of our team.
The Assistant Property Manager provides support services to the Property Manager in the overall running of the site office and exceptional customer service to owners, residents, trades and other guests to the building.
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 1 year of experience in Property Management industry, and working towards achieving RCM designation.
The ideal candidate must also be personable and motivated to and be successful in all professional endeavors. You will also possess strong communication skills, and be able to work as a team member.
Customer service skills are essential in this role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare notices as needed
- Obtain mail and distribute accordingly
- Book party rooms and collect money as per policy
- Book elevators for deliveries and moves
- Answer the phones and pass messages to appropriate party
- Answer owner’s inquiries and requests
- Provide Status Certificates Request forms to owners
- Updating Building Information Sheets as needed
- Respond to emergency situations in timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Exceptional time management, organization skills and problem solving.
- Excellent interpersonal, phone and Customer Service skills.
- Ability to establish strong relationships with owners, vendors, coworkers etc.
- Proficient English speaking and writing skills.
- Excellent computer skills
- Proactive problem and solutions recognition
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detailed oriented, organized and have strong time management skills